glorious flowers

glorious flowers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Things are changing so fast with the farm. Today I'm moving for the first of 3 times in the next 3 months or so. I still don't know if I'll have access to water, so I may end up fashioning a water tank out of a rubbermade container or trash can so that I can ensure my crops won't dry up. The timing on this stuff is terrible but I will make it work somehow, and I'm sure I'll be able to harvest a good amount of stuff this year, and that next year will be a lot better since i'll be able to start sooner and be more established, I won't be moving anymore, and will either work much closer to home or will not have another job to eat away at my free time. I have winter squash and rainbow chard sitting in my car as I type this, waiting to get transplanted in their new home. I also have some horn manure in there, which I will be applying either today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment